Would you like to cut through the confusion of contradictory information in feng shui books and be able to feng shui homes and offices for yourself or just know what feng shui experts know? Learn the most practical techniques from both Classical and Western Feng Shui. This cannot be learned from books. The full power and qi transmission of Feng Shui is transmitted best by the oral tradition. If you are a home owner, decorator, designer, landscaper, architect, or Realtor, this Training is for you. Must-have information if you are buying, selling, building, remodeling or decorating!
Practitioner Training Certification Program consists of 30 hours of classroom instruction in basic feng shui principles plus hands-on case studies of the best theory and techniques from Western (BTB) and Classical (Compass) Feng Shui including: Five Element Theory; Three Door Bagua; Lo Shu Square; Eight Trigrams; Celestial Animals; Time Cycles; Flying Stars; Eight Mansions; 9 Stars Attributes; 24 Mountains; Determining Facing & Sitting; How to Use the Lo Pan Compass; Site Selection; Shapes; Colors; Visible & Invisible Factors; Furniture Placement; Land Forms; Landscaping; Nine Basic Cures; Three Secrets Reinforcement Technique; Interior & Exterior Blessings; On-Site Case Studies.
What will you learn?
- Underlying Principles of all Feng Shui
- Curing feng shui problems in buildings and landscaping
- How to calculate and use your best and worst directions
- Secret techniques taught by the masters that are not in books
- Classical (Compass) vs. Western Feng Shui—what’s the difference?
- How each Trigram and shape of house affects different family members
- You have more than one Wealth area. How do you activate them? When?
- Decorative colors and landscaping that makes your feng shui better, not worse
- Real Estate Feng Shui: matching people to the most beneficial homes for them
- You will be able to assess property and conduct professional-level feng shui audits.
- You will be able to see buildings and property through trained “feng shui eyes.”
Registration: Call Ms. Ashby at (713) 688-0980 Direct for registration form.
Tuition: $2500 includes 30 hours of Instruction, Handouts, Professional Charts, Binder, and Certification.
Location and Schedule: Various Houston locations including private residents, scheduled on the weekends beginning Saturday, February 13, 2016 for 3-4-hour sessions until all 30-hours are scheduled. First class meets on February 13 at 10:00am-2:00pm in a private residence in mid-Houston. Class dates are scheduled to accommodate the needs of the student/s. Class size is small, usually 1-3 students.
Teacher: Katherine M. Ashby, Professional Feng Shui Consultant of Feng Shui Houston, has over 20 years’ experience in both Classical Chinese and Western Feng Shui. The world famous Grandmaster Thomas Lin Yun was one of her most illustrious teachers. He was the master to introduce Feng Shui to the Western world! She is also part of the Wu Chang Feng Shui Mastery Lineage, having learned the techniques of Grandmaster Yap Cheng Hai of Malaysia. Ms. Ashby has taught both schools of Feng Shui, including for MD Anderson and University of Houston.